Sunday, April 5, 2009

APPLE!

So, dropped some major cash today, and bought an iMAC.  O yea... and Final Cut 4.     I gotta say though, the Mac does take some getting used to. But the colors, O THE COLORS!.   The resolution on this damn thing is amazing.  Its fast, its really fast, its like... the fastest computer I have ever used. Did I mention how fast this fucker is ?   I have already been typing and making the Mac talk to me like Stephen Hawking... first thing I made it say, " This might seem strange to you, but..... I'm Gay"....  Fuckin thing cracks me up.      I tooled around with it for like 5 hours now.   its almost 0200....  Whooo hoo.  Im just sittin here sippin on tea, lettin my eyes become even more blood shot.  Our office isnt even painted or really furnished... in fact, its half stained, and half taped up.  BUT THERE IS A Mac IN IT NOW, which officially makes it our OFFICE.   I think ill put a picture of dwight in her.   That would be awesome if the Mac had a "Dwight" voice.   Shit... im gonna go make my computer say "Dwight-like" things to me now!   PEACE!

1 comment: