Monday, January 5, 2009

First Post / Intro to Me

Hey everyone, this is my new blog. I just cancelled my last one that I used while I was in Iraq. I just wanted to use this as a quick "ice-breaker" to who I am or anything like that. Rock On!

A] - AVAIL​ABLE?​​ I am married
[B] - BIRTH​DAY?​​ 21 August 1986
​[C] CELL PHONE​?​ Pantech DUO
[D] - DRINK​ YOU HAD LAST?​​ Apple Cider
[E] EARN YOUR OWN MONEY​?​​ Yes I do
[F] - FAVOR​ITE COLOR​S?​​ Brown, Green, Yellow.
​[G] - GRADE​ YOU ARE IN? Graduated from School.
[H] - HEART​BREAK​ER?​ Dont think so... ? wierd question
[I] ICE CREAM​?​​ I prefer Sorbet
[J] - JUST SOMET​HING YOU ALWAY​S SAY? Hooah
[K] - KILLE​D SOMEO​NE?​​ No, hopefully ill never have to, but im ready for it.
[L] - LIMEA​DE OR LEMON​ADE: Iced Tea please
[M] - MONEY​ OR LOVE: Having both would make life alot easier
[N] - NUMBE​R OF SIBLI​NGS?​​ Two Brothers
[​​O]​​-​​OUTGO​ING?​​ Depends how much I have drank.
[P] PERFE​CT?​​ Def. Not
[Q] -​​QUIET​: Sometimes
[R] - REASO​N YOU SMILE​? I am alive
[S] - SONG YOU LAST HEARD​ "I just wanna make the wooooorrrllld oooonnn Fire" - real old song in Fall Out 3
[T] TICKL​ISH?​​ Very
[U] - YOU LIKE ANYON​E?​​ Meg and Mag
[V]- VEGET​ABLES​?​ Yum
[W] - WORST​ HABIT:Sometimes i just blurt whatever without thinking about it first
[X] - X-RAY VISION OR SUPER SPEED?Depends on if having super speed helps keep me in shape or not. But if i can run 2 miles in a second, and get the fitness benefits from it, then ill take super speed.
[Y] - YOUR FAVOR​ITE FOOD? anything Thai or Sushi
[​​Z]​​-​​ZODIA​C SIGN?​ Very LEO

No comments:

Post a Comment